Church History Page 3
Entrance to the Narthex
The new Church 1978 -
This house which stood in what is now the
parking lot was used for Sunday school.
The Original Church 1866 - 1976
The old parsonage erected in 1892 was at that time one of the most adequate parsonages in the Gennessee Conference. It was razed in 1976 along with the old church